Thursday, February 26, 2009

My First Blog Entry


Well, here goes nothing. My First Blog Entry...Ever! I was recently thinking that I wished I had a mechanisim to capture all those random thoughts that make up my mind. Lately, those thoughts have centered around a few subjects near and dear to my heart; my family, my church, my work, my unit, and my team.  Who knows, perhaps a pattern will emerge.

My family... My lovely wife whom I never thought I would find and who has been such an amazing supporter of, and blessing to, me and our dog Sophie, a 9yo Portie, or portuguese water dog. We live in the Silicon Valley (San Jose), although my wife grew up outside Dayton Ohio and I grew up (although some would argue whether I actually grew up) over the hill in Santa Cruz. We both love the outdoors and are both project managers. 

I feel like I could write alot more, but we'll start there.

No comments:

Post a Comment